Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm a finalist in the Canadian Family Tales of Bliss Readers' Choice

Last February I was honored to win tickets to Blissdom Canada because of all your votes.  I had an amazing experience; I met fantastic people, heard thought-provoking speakers and found myself inspired in ways I'd never thought of.

While there, Jennifer Reynolds, Editor-In-Chief for Canadian Family issued an impromptu 'How did you find your bliss' challenge.  I spent a lot of time thinking about the topic, I wrote and re-wrote and re-worked the article until it really said what I wanted it to.

And now I'm honored, yet again, because I'm a finalist in the Canadian Family Tales of Bliss Readers Choice.  After the editors chose three stories to be published, they chose another thirteen they felt were worthy of sharing with their readers.  The stories are amazing and I hope you will have a chance to read them all, but it would mean the world to me if you would read my story and if you like it, I'd appreciate your vote.


CLICK HERE To VOTE
(second to last entry) 

And once again, thank you all for your support, comments and overall awesomeness, in this instance and always.