Tuesday, May 11, 2010

until next time...

I'm not sure why, but the last week has felt extremely busy.  This means I haven't particularly had time to blog, and that I have at least two half written posts that I would have liked to finish.  I'm going to be home from work for the next couple of days, so I'm hoping I might have some time, but even that's not a guarantee.

I'll be home those few days as the boy is having some minor day surgery tomorrow; hopefully the recovery will be quick and all he will need is a little extra sleep, but time will tell.  Until next time, wish us luck.

Also, congratulations to JULIE (comment #2) the winner of the Drool Bandana Giveaway - Julie you have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new name is drawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?