Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gluten Free Expo Vancouver

As a purveyor of all things Gluten-Free, I'm always on the lookout for tasty, new products and I welcome the opportunity to speak directly with the company about the foods they produce.  I'm more than a little excited about the Gluten Free Expo taking place in Vancouver today.

GLUTEN FREE EXPO VANCOUVER
January 22, 2012
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Croatian Cultural Centre
3250 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
Entrance by Gluten-Free Food Bank Donation

This event will bring together Gluten-Free exhibitors and the public in a forum to taste, talk and enjoy the gluten-free life.  Exhibitors include large well known companies such as Kettle Cuisine (who sent me some of their delicious soups to try out), Martins Marvelous Naturals (their gluten-free granola is fantastic), GlutinoUdi's gluten-free, and O'Doughs as well as a number of smaller companies that I'm excited to try out.

It's all happening today so if you're looking for a delicious (and gluten-free) way to spend your Sunday, head on out to the Expo and make sure to say hello if you see me, my sister, my dad and my baby strolling around.