Friday, March 18, 2011

Agoo 70% Off Sale

I don't generally post sales on the Momma Stuff Blog, but   I've written about Agoo Kids Activewear before and they are absolutley, without question, one of my favourite clothing brands.  I first bought their products for traveling with the boy to China as they are stretchy, wick-away, quick-drying and offered UPF protection for his sensitive skin, but once the first article of clothing made its way onto his body, I was sold.

Agoo periodically has great sales (which is when I usually shop, I can't help it I'm a little on the cheap side) but I have never seen a 70% off sale before and I just had to share.  And for those of you that are Canadian, Agoo is based out of North Vancouver and personally, I love supporting fellow Vancouverites.

Happy Shopping Mommas!!


PS. Agoo offers flat rate shipping in Canada and the Continental US
Tiered Shipping Fees

Our shipping fees are based on an Order's Total. The more you buy the less you pay in shipping - think of it as our reward to you for being a loyal member.  We currently are able to offer the following tiered shipping fees.

In Canada* and the Continental United States**
  • $8.00 Flat Fee shipping charging on orders up to a $4.99 in total.
  • $3.00 Flat Fee Shipping charge on orders between $5.00 and $14.99 in total.
  • $6.00 Flat Fee Shipping charge on orders between $15.00 and $34.99  in total.
  • $8.00 Flat Fee Shipping charge on orders between $35.00 and $49.99 in total.
  • $10.00 Flat Fee Shipping charge on orders totaling $50.00 or more.