Monday, September 24, 2012

Fab Uplift Detox | Precleanse

Fab Uplift Detox Program
If you follow me on facebook then you probably already know I'm super excited about Meghan Telpner's Fab Uplift Detox. Today is the first precleanse or transition day. The fab detox is about food, nutrition, health and most importantly its about learning to love both yourself and your food.

I'm nervous and excited to try and put aside my excuses and really take care of myself. I discovered Meghan Telpner via my friend Sondi who writes at The Copycat Cook and guest posted here about eating gluten free and ensuring you meet your nutritional needs (Sondi assures us we are doing just fine).

For me today is about getting into the mindset, skipping the coffee (I've been practicing) and unnecessary snacks and staying focused on eating healthy.

I'm also super exited about diving into the amazing box of goodies that the fine folks at Navitas Naturals sent me to support me on my journey back to health. Today I'm drinking out of my new Camelback bottle and munching on raw cashews, yummy! (In case you are wondering, the cashews are NOT processed in a facility with peanuts so I feel safe eating them!)
Superfoods from Navitas Naturals

All opinions are my own; I am a member of Meghan Telpner's affiliate program and Navitas Naturals provided me with product.