Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Please Help Me Meet Michael Smith | Love Your Lentils

When I was maternity leave, I watched a lot of cooking shows on the Food Network; one of my favourites, was always The Chef at Home with Michael Smith. He always seemed so authentic and his food was so appealing yet simple.

I'll never forget watching him make a Beer Beef Stew; he said don't bother putting half a can of tomato paste back in your fridge, you're never going to use the rest of it, just throw whole thing in there. I don't even like stew and that simple segment inspired me to try his recipe, substituting gluten-free beer of course. It was awesome.

So when an opportunity to meet Michael Smith, thanks to Lentils.ca, landed in front of me, I knew I had to participate.

If you want to help me meet Michael Smith, head over to Loveyourlentils.ca and VOTE for my BBQ Chicken Pizza with Quick Lentil Crust by clicking on the voting circle at the top of the page. Voting is open until May 31st, at which point Chef Michael (and his team) will evaluate the top ten recipes as voted by the public and determine the winners.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Psst. if you click the picture it will take you to my recipe page, where you can vote.